Fargo DTC4500e Plastic ID Card Printer
- High Volume Performance
- Edge-to-Edge Printing
- High Secure Options
- Flexible Add On options including: Dual Sided printing, Locking Hoppers, Lamination Moule, Magnetic Encoding, Smart Card Encoding, WiFi, Dual Card Input Hoppers
- 3 Year Warranty
- High Volume Ribbons
- Side printing: Single or dual
- Print method: Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO® Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 200 card input (with dual input hopper), 100 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding(only available for iCLASS® and contact smart card encoding)
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Password protection on the printer
- SmartScreen™ graphical display
- Optional dual-side printing
- Optional dual-side holographic image lamination
- Optional fluorescent printing for additional visual Ultraviolet (UV) security
- Locking card hoppers (dual input or same-side input/output) – field upgradable
- Single-sided or dual – sided (simultaneous) card lamination – field upgradable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – field upgradable
- Magnetic stripe encoding – field upgradeable
- Ethernet with internal print server
The HID FARGO DTC4500e plastic card printers and encoder, is a professional level high quality, full-color printing solution. Optimised for mid to large sized organizations, universities, and government institutions, the DTC4500e is a reliable, long-term card printing and encoding solution. This printer is built to withstand the daily demand of high-volume ID card printing.
Incorporating security features – Including password protection and data decryption, locking dual-card hoppers for controlling different card stocks, and optional holographic or ultraviolet laminates. These increases in both security and card durability make the DTC4500e the ideal choice for organizations in need of advanced card protection and performance.
Featuring a modular design empowering you to add new functionality as the needs of your organisation change. An optional dual-sided, printing module can add company- or employee-specific detail to the back of your card. When production of a high secure cards that resist forgery and offer increased durability, select the single- or dual-sided holographic image lamination.
With the DTC4500e customer can include an embedded iCLASS SE® encoder to streamline the creation, encoding, and management of physical access smart cards from start-to-finish. With all Fargo DTC printers, a Wi-Fi® accessory enables the ability to print cards anytime and anywhere, over a secured wireless network.
The DTC4500e plastic card printer and is fully compatible with HID Global’s Asure ID Card Personalization software which allows for the creation and encoding of custom employee or contractor ID cards, as well as HID Global’s EasyLobby Secure Visitor Management solutions.
With a global three-year warranty, each of the seventh-generation HID FARGO card printers can be integrated seamlessly with other HID products. Thus, ensuring you receive and retain maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.